contact me : missmeganelizabeth2000@gmail.com

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Whats on my face ?

What's on my face ?



Base

For base I kept things pretty minimal but still made sure my face was bronzed and dewy.
For foundation I used Rimmel match perfection in the shade light porcelain and used a Real techniques buffing brush to buff it all in. I love using this brush because it provides a natural but still flawless finish. For under eye concealer I used the Bourjois healthy mix anti fatigue concealer in a triangle shape under my eyes. I applied this with my real techniques pointed foundation brush , because the pointed end made it easy to get under my eyes. For powder I used the maybeline matte maker. I love this powder because it keeps my make up in place all day but doesn't leave me looking to matte and dull. I applied this with a random powder brush from superdrug that I got in a gift set last year.

For bronzer I used the Bourjois delice de pouder Duo which I love ! I applied under my check bones and on my temples to give a natural bronzed look to my skin. For blush I used the bright pink one from my urban decay shattered face case to give me a touch of radiance. And for highlighter I used Benefit what's up , on the tops of my check bones, down the my nose , on my chin and brought it up onto my forehead.I set my highlighter in place with the highlighting powder in my borjouis duo.

On my eyes I used benefit bikini tini cream eye shadow and placed it all over the lid. On top of that I used Nectar from my Smashbox trio which I am loving at the minute ! I then applied my collection extreme 24 hour felt tip liner in the shade purple to my lash line, and in my water line I used urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil in the shade zero. For mascara I used Bourjois volume glamour max which I piled on , this is my all time favourite mascara as it provides me with crazy amounts of volume.

For brows I used my maybeline brow gel in the shade medium brown and that provides me with enough shape and colour.

On my lips I used the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 107.
And that's it !
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment