contact me : missmeganelizabeth2000@gmail.com

Friday 2 January 2015

2014 favourites

My favourite products !

I'm back with a new post and its going to be my 2014 favourites . I'm sure you will have seen many of these posts floating around the blogging scene, so I thought I would contribute to it ! I'm going to include skincare, make up , hair care . I'm going to start with make up...

1. Body shop tea tree BB cream  : This was my go to base product throughout summer , it provides amazing coverage, stayed put all day and still gave me a fresh glowy look. I couldn't ask for more and it is such a bargain at only £8 !
link to bb cream

2. Benefit Hoola bronzing powder : This bronzer is an absolute Gem ! It blends out amazingly and leaves a perfectly contoured look to the face. It is pricey but it has lasted for over a year and although I have hit pan I still have plenty left and I'm sure it will last me for a lot longer.
benefit Hoola bronzer

3 . MUA undress me too pallete : This pallete is amazing value for money !  You can create so many amazing looks with this , from natural everyday to night time Smokey looks ! The quality of the shadows is amazing and many of them can just be swiped across the lid slightly blended and can still look amazing ! Its a complete bargain at only £4 !
Mua undress me too pallette


Hair

1. Herbal Essences volume boosting shampoo : This shampoo has been  a God send for me it has boosted my hair so much and left it feeling so clean and fresh. It has a really fresh and fruity smell which lingers throughout the day.
Herbal Essences Shampoo


2. Loreal Matte and messy salt spray : This salt spray gave my hair amazing texture and volume and also had  a very nice scent. I am a massive fan of using this after sleeping with my hair in plaits as it gives my hair a really messy look which I love. This product is also very cheap and easy to get hold of , so I would really recommend it.salt spray

Skincare.
1. Garnier Charcoal scrub : This face wash has basically saved my skin. It is gentle  enough to use everyday yet you can still feel it doing something to your skin. After using this my skin feels so refreshed and clean , I love it ! It is always on offer in boots or Superdrug so it is very cheap !
facial scrub
2. Astral cream : The first time I tried this cream I couldn't stand It , my face felt greasy but then I tried it again and used a little bit less product and it worked like a dream ! It hydrated my face and left a perfect base for my make up. It lasts forever and you get such a big tub for such little money.
astral cream

That's all for now, I hope I haven't rambled to much ! This post took me two hours to type so I hope you all enjoy it ! Thanks for reading,
          xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment